Saturday, March 12, 2016

Blog Description: What is ATTM?

I've recently set up a sports memorabilia room, and I've been collecting autographs for many years but just this year decided to start trying to get some through the mail.  I've had some failures and some successes so far, and I will post them periodically.  Basically, I put a short letter on an index card inside an envelope addressed to the athlete, along with a sports card of that athlete in a toploader and a self-addressed stamped envelope for him or her to send it back to me in, hopefully autographed!  I use google to get information on which athletes are ATTM (autograph through the mail) possibilities, and which address I should send my request to.  Any I get back go into the sports memorabilia room!
Feel free to use my blog as an FYI, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment