Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Additional Failures

Here are the failures I've had since the first failure list...

Jason Kidd - I got back my card with a letter saying that he doesn't sign during the season.  I will try again now that the season is over for the Bucks.

Shane Victornio - I got my card back with a note saying that he does not sign through the mail.  His autographs can be had for a few dollars on eBay anyway.

Ian Kinsler - I had to learn the hard way that the Tigers will only sign if you donate to their charity.  A $30 donation for a Kinsler autograph seems a bit steep though.

Miguel Cabrera - A $30 donation to get Miggy's autograph is definitely something I would be in for, but apparently it's a $120 donation for his.  That's outrageous.  You can get signatures of his for way less on eBay, and signatures of some of the all-time greats of long ago for $120.

Peyton Manning - I'm pretty sure that the card he sent back instead of signing the one I sent him has a facsimile autograph on it, but if anyone knows better, please let me know.

Scottie Pippen - I got my card back with a note saying that he does not sign through the mail because he gets thousands of requests, which makes a lot of sense when you're Scottie Pippen.

No comments:

Post a Comment